Friday, June 20, 2008

Ummm. Who did that?

I know that tongue is sticking out at me!!


What is it with all the tongue wagging?


Oh brother, you had to do the inside of his calf too?


I noticed something interesting about Beckham yesterday. I'm not sure how I caught it because it was artwork under his shirt, on his belly. Following is our conversation:

Me: Beckham, who did that to you

Beckham: It was Hannah.

Me: Hannah, why did you do that?

Hannah (with a slight grin on her face): Yeah, I got a little out of control.

Me: Yes you did.


As I was taking pictures to document this funny and oh so "you are old enough to know better" moment, Hannah pointed out that she also drew on both his knees. It didn't stop there. Hannah proceeded to draw on the inside of both of Beckham's calves. What is a mother to do but shake her head, take a picture and laugh. It's just ink, and ink washes away in the tub.

2 comments:

Crazy Lady said...

A little out of control? I just love Hannah. She doens't try to lie about it, just admits "hmmmm, maybe that was a bit much". How grown up.

Jessica said...

Hah! Beckham was clearly an eager canvas for Hannah's creativity.