Wednesday, January 14, 2009

That feels good

Most of you know that my husband is very talented. Especially when it comes to sports. He doesn't have to try very hard to be good at most anything. During our journey together, there are a few things that I've found that I can do better then him. The first one I noticed when we were still dating (all of 3 weeks). We had gone on a group date, ice skating. Poor fellow. He tried his best. And I'll give it to him, not once did he fall. But man, have you ever seen those cartoons where their feet go back forth into a blur? Ya, that was Brent on ice skates. I'm laughing right now as I conjure up those memories. Another thing that I am much better at then he, is swimming. I LOVE swimming. Brent, not so much. More recently, just last week as a matter of fact I discovered that I am a much better singer then he is. Which isn't saying much. We have had a great time battling each other on our American Idol Wii game. I am so thrilled to say that I kicked his trash every time we play. And just to make him feel better I let him win the last time we played. Ha, no I didn't. It feels good to kick trash.

3 comments:

Sweet Caroline said...

Yeah..that's my girl! I am sure there are a ton of things you do better than Brent. I will name a few right now:

Giving birth
Making dinner (You are a great cook!)
Telling stories
Listening
Gentleness
Blogging
Throwing parties
Giving Relief Society lessons
ObGyn appointments
The love of a mother...

See, now you must be feeling PRittyy good right now!

Jessica said...

YAY for you, Bambi! I know exactly what you mean. I'm thinking we need to get some games like that so that I can try something to see if I'm better than Brad. Yes, I can cook better and give birth better, but it'd be fun to be better at something that one would think he would be better at...

Mindy said...

We have got to get a Wii