Friday, June 20, 2008

Grace and Grass

Oh no!!!! Face Plant!!!!


Another picture of Grace's toes. Yes, she definately has
the Wood feet.


Bent over, loving the feel of the grass in her hands.


She is so cute I want to pinch her!!!



The only place she didn't like the grass to touch, her neck.


The other night while at one of our MANY baseball games I sat Grace in the grass. Most babies don't like the feel of grass on their feet. But Grace went fist full playing in it. I looked down and she was bent over and her little hands were grabbing onto that grass like it was a full head of hair. She would grab and pull and wiggle those fingers through the grass. This baby of mine never ceases to amaze me.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Love these photos--I can just imagine her grabbing grass like it is hair. I think you meant to say 'never ceases' to amaze me because 'cease' means to stop. Grace is at the beginning of an explosively cute age--well, it's all cute but four months is when they get mega super duper cute with their smiles, coos, and increased mobility.

Rachel said...

I nearly died laughing at that first photo!! I don't know how many times my kids did that and I never caught it on camera!! So cute and such a classic shot for those new sitters! She is so adorable! As are you!!