Friday, June 20, 2008

Grandpa's Hat

Grace.
She was checking out Uncle Ryan


Annika


Isabel


Hannah


One of the girls' swiped Grandpa's hat off the table and placed it on Grace's head. I'm not sure why we get such a kick out of babies wearing ginormous things on their heads and faces. But it was sure cute to see her dark eyes peek out from under the brim. Due to the many Ooo's and Aaa's that Grace was receiving of course each of the girls had to take their turns under Grandpa's Hat.

4 comments:

Pike's Place said...

You have a blog and I didn't know about it? Thank goodness for the PHS 94 blog, otherwise I would have missed out on getting your updates. Your family is so adorable and grown-up!

Jessica said...

Grace looks SO much like Beckham in the first photo! HOw cute to see that association. Once again, amazing photos. You are such a talented photographer. You are also lucky to have such beautiful and photogenic subjects (they take after you).

Gma said...

How cute are those girls! Of course the hat helped alot. You should compare it to Beckhams of 4 years ago and post that one if you can. Loved having the kids this week end, hope they had as much fun. Love you, Mom

Rachel said...

I want a hat like that!!! What kind of camera do you have?? Your pictures are always amazing! Love ya!!