Earlier in the day I had promised Hannah that she could feed Grace. I am giving Grace one bottle a day to allow for some freedom to go and do things. Thanks, Amy, you were the one to really help encourage this. I called to Hannah to come inside to feed her, Isabel heard and immediately came running. When I tried to explain to Isabel that I had already promised Hannah and that she could feed Grace the next day, she didn't hear. She was too busy complaining and crying about how unfair it was. I gently told her to go to her room and cry and to come back down when she was done. She came back down still whimpering and complaining under her breath. Again, I gently told her to back upstairs and finishing crying, or stop crying and stay downstairs with the rest. This was her reply: " I can't, I just can't stop. It's like the hiccups."
9 years ago
1 comment:
Ahh, Isabel. She just wants to experience everything at its fullest in EVERY moment.
Post a Comment