Monday, April 14, 2008

Spring Break

I chose the quote of the week to remind me this week to live in the moment with my children. This entire week is spring break. I don't want this time to just pass us by. I don't want to spend this week wishing for next week, which I have been guilty of in the past. I needed to be reminded of this for my daily life as well. The time will quickly come when my children wont be at home and wont want to spend their days with me. I need to take complete advantage of this and spend as much time with my kids as possible. My future without kids will come quickly enough. I want my yesterdays filled with good, fun memories. Not with regret.

2 comments:

Denise said...

That has always been one of my favorites.

Jessica said...

Fun! What are your spring break plans? You should go on a hike.