This past Sunday my Brother-in-law spoke in Sacrament meeting due to his departure as a Missionary. His girlfriend, Kira, and her family were all there. Her only brother is named Landon and is 12 years old. Well, Isabel quickly warmed up to him and would not leave the poor boy alone. While they were eating dinner Isabel sat next to him with her legs crossed and very daintily ate her dinner. I watched as she would grab his hand to get him to follow her to the jungle gym. Where ever Landon went, Isabel went. Although this is not Isabel's first crush (that is another story in itself), it was delightful and a little unnerving to watch this one unfold. I will for sure have my hands full when this one is a Tween and Teenager. Brent made the comment that she is just like her Mother. What evs!!! Was I really that big of a flirt? He he he, maybe just a little!!!
A side note to this day:
Isabel was holding Grace again. After a while she exclaimed, " Grace smells like a cheese stick".
Annika asked me during Sacrament meeting if I had any "Graham Crappers" in my bag.
2 comments:
Graham crappers...one of my favorite treats. That lil' Isabel--she always knows JUST what she wants!
Obviously Annika knows exactly what those Graham crappers do.....
Post a Comment