9 years ago
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Sunday Lightbulb
Today I had a light bulb moment. The youth speaker spoke on Divine Nature and finding out our Talents. Another speaker spoke on Elder Eyring's talk about writing down the Lord's hand in our life. She spoke about how quickly and loudly the adversary is to tell us how to react and to judge. But the spirit is on the other shoulder, quietly waiting for us to turn our heads, ask and then receive the inspiration on how to act. I LOVED this. But this was not my light bulb moment. It came to me as these speakers were a continued answer to a prayer. The Lord is TRULY mindful of each and every one of us. When I first was pregnant with Grace, doubt crept into my mind. Was I making the right choice. Was I truly inspired to have her. And as an answer to this, several speakers in church and in conference spoke about their children and cherishing motherhood. He was testifying to me, that yes, I was making the right choice. Just like today, it felt like the speakers were talking directly to me and for me. I am so grateful to a loving Heavenly Father who never leaves us alone. Who is always there to lead and guide us on the path that has been made for each of us. I know the Lord knows me personally and is striving to help me be the best person I possibly can be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How awesome when we can feel His presence!
Post a Comment