Monday, April 21, 2008

The circus

Amy and Chubby Me


Isabel, Alex, Jaren and Hannah


Haylee, Aiden, Logan & Beckham, Double H


Oooo, Cotton Candy

Brent playing with his blackberry


Amy told me earlier in the week about the circus. She has invited me several other times to go to events like this one. Since I am trying to be a funner more involved Mom, I decided I would go. Weither Brent wanted to come or not. This is just the type of thing I would have said No to a few years ago. The kids got in for free. Brent asked me how much an Adult ticket was going to be and I said no more then 7 or 8 bucks. Boy were we wrong. It's a good thing Amy was there or we would have turned right around. I only had $10 on me and 1 adult was $20. Amy had an extra buy one get one free admission for adults and some extra cash. Thanks Amy, you saved by butt once again. It was definately W.T. But it was more entertaining then I thought it was going to be. The first part of the show was so, so. But the second half was by far the best. My favorite parts were the performing Elephants, dogs, tight rope walkers (which totally made my bum tingle), and the coolest Motorcycles in a metal cage. They managed to get 4 in a teeny tiny cage. It was insane!!! I had a hard time watching that as well. I am glad that Brent decided to join us. I'm not sure if he had fun, but it was so good to have him there. We had a great time.
Thanks Amy the invite, we had a great time.

2 comments:

Denise said...

It makes your butt tingle?

I am almost afraid to ask what else makes your butt tingle! hehe

What fun!

Wish I was there!

Jessica said...

That Beckham, he is sooo cute!