Thursday, May 1, 2008

Family Photos

Poor Grace, she just wasn't happy


Miss Hannah


Miss Isabel.


Annika, not quite sure how to pose her head.
She still is so cute


Beckham is quite the Ham when it comes to photos.


Can you tell he was not happy about having his picture taken?


Half dozen kids doesn't look like too much.


We look way to young to have 6 children


The Whole Family


Last Saturday we took Family pictures with Brent's side of the family. Sean is leaving on his mission and so this is our last chance for the next 2 years. Taking pictures with the Woods' is always an experience. My husband hates to take pictures and has past this lovely trait on to Jaren. Growing up their Dad was notorious for putting them in many different poses and requesting them to move here and there. Despite the sunny pictures, it was cold and the lawn was wet. It felt a little rushed and poor Grace was miserable. For the most part, I thought the pictures turned out really nice.

4 comments:

Denise said...

The pictures are awesome.

Amberlyn, you look so good. I LOVE the purple!

Amy said...

I love this pictures! I think you look great! You look like you've lost way more than 6 pounds!

Rachel L said...

I must agree! You do look too young to have 6 kids. Your pictures are beautiful.

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

It still shocks me to see 6!! You all look great!