Oh no, my day wasn't done. It ended in a crazy trip to American Fork for my Cousin's fiance's Bridal Shower. Did you get all of that.
After much confusion in Springville on where we were to meet up with Aunt Sandy, we were late getting to American Fork. Aunt Sandy was driving like a bat out of hell. Except when crossing intersections. I had to look the other way as a white car came barreling towards the mini-van. Aunt Gaye had to call to get directions and in the confusion a poor pigieon decided to walk across the road. I thought Sandy was going to slow down and maybe even honk her horn. Oh no. Instead she took her hands off the wheel, closed her eyes, and I thought for sure I heard her hit the gas pedal. I quickly looked behind us and there in the middle of the road was a flatten bird with feathers flying everywhere. Yup, she had just ran the poor thing over. In front of us were some boys sitting in the back of a pick up truck and they were laughing and giving her the thumbs up.
Quite the ending to such a crazy day.
9 years ago
3 comments:
A wonderfully WT ending to your already somewhat WT day. Hah, j/k. How was the shower? Do you like Kelby's fiance?
Holy Crap Amberlyn.
I needed a valium just to read that!
It's amazing to me that you are not a nervous wreck!
But, if you went slow, it just wouldn't be interesting, would it?
I guess I drove a bit too fast!
Post a Comment