Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Priorities

This weekend I thought a lot about my priorities. What is at the top of my list and what should be at the bottom. As I sat and looked around me, I realized that while I have been blogging my house and home have fallen apart. As much as I love blogging, it is not my top priority. It has been a great outlet for me. But my family, home and self are more important to me then blogging. So I have to let my obsession with my blog go. Yes, I will still be posting. But just not as frequently. Reading my scriptures, exercise, cleaning my house, and doing homework with the kids all need to come first. Then if there is still time left in the day, I will contribute to the blogging world.

2 comments:

Elisabeth Taylor said...

Girl you just hit home with me! What's funny is that I just did my visiting teaching and was reading the Elder Ballard conference talk about 'Daughters of God' and one of the thing he admonishes mothers not to do is get caught up in 'surfing the net'! I'm GUILTY! And YES, my home is dirty! I realized if I just used one of Slade's naps to clean instead of go online our house would be clean for the week!!

Brooke said...

Though I will miss reading about you guys everyday I totally understand because I need to prioritize my life as well. Thanks for the motivation!