Boy are they big boys!!!
Okay, so I'm a little crazy. Tomorrow is Grace's blessing and I still have so much cleaning that I could be doing. But with a fussy baby I can't get much done. Where is Brent you ask? He basically took care of her all day today so I could be doing other things at my Mom's. Thanks Brent, you were awesome today. Instead of cleaning with one hand, I chose to come and blog some of the cutest pictures of the day. Again, we took family photos since my sister is in town from Virginia. Yeah, she finally made it and we have had so much FUN with her family. Asher and Soren are pure delights. They are here just for a short visit and we are cherishing every second with them. And can I just say, DANG I LOOK GOOD!!!!
3 comments:
You do look GREAT in these picutres!
What great photos!
Again, thanks for so wonderfully capturing the good times we had! I LOVE the photos of you with my babies. You are such a lovely aunt. What cute kids we have!
Post a Comment