had to plug our ears!!!
It was so loud our ears were ringing
Jaren is the one in the lime green collard shirt.
Doesn't he look Handsome?
Jaren joined the Dance Club about 2 months ago. A few weeks ago he wanted to quit. I told him he couldn't. When you start something you can't just go and quit. No matter if it gets to boring or too hard. I had no idea that the recital was yesterday morning until Jaren called me at 10:30am informing me that I needed to bring him some clothes. When I brought the clothes to I thought there might be an evening performance so I asked him if it would be alright to skip the one during the day. His head and shoulders dropped. After doing more research in the office I realized this was the ONLY performance and I knew I had to go. I canceled the plans that I had with my Mom and made it. I remember as a kid always wanting my Mom to be there for silly performances like this. And how it meant everything to me to see her there. I'm so glad I went. Jaren did a GREAT job. I am so proud of him for sticking with it.
Just as a side note: I can't believe how tall the girls are in 5th grade. And their hair is perfect and their clothes are so stylish!! I am SO NOT ready for this. I am SO NOT ready for a lot of things that I better start getting my head in the game so I can BE READY!!!
2 comments:
I'm so lucky to have such a cute and talented nephew! Oh Amberlyn, you ARE ready for stylish elementary school kids. You are a stylish mom and have nothing to worry about!
Those pictures are SO cute! Beckham gets cuter everyday! I love that Jaren is in a dance club, good for you for making him stick with it. He'll appreciate it someday :)
Post a Comment