
Sisters. Can't live with them. Can't live without them

Na, Na, you can't get me

Silly Hannah

Queen of the forrest

Annika just enjoying the good times

Peeking through the Iris'

Isabel, also Queen
Brent bought me a new camera over the weekend. SWEETNESS!!! I had a ton of fun taking pictures of the kids. Everyone wanted in on the action. Can you tell by all the posing that was going on? Now if I could just figure out how to correctly use the darn thing. It's so complicated I think i might have to take a class just to work it. Gone are the days of simple point and shoot. I am so excited to see what can become.
3 comments:
Awesome shots. Love to hear what you learn to do with your camera!
I hope you take a million photos with your new camera and post them all!
Cute pictures!! What a great gift, I look forward to all your pictures!
Post a Comment