Yesterday we took Jessica and her family up to Thanksgiving point. What a difference 2 weeks can make. Thanks to warmer weather the grounds were beautiful and so were the tulips. We were so excited to spend our last day with them in such a beautiful place. I took the kids out of school early, which they were thrilled about.
I was so happy that Jessica could come out for a visit. It was so great to visit with her and her twin boys and Jamie. Jamie is always so sweet to compliment me on my cooking. And Jessica is so great to keep encouraging me to be a good mother. I loved watching Jessica with her kids and to see the joy and love that she has found in being a mother. I also loved watching her with my kids. The joy that she finds in spending with my kids is such a huge compliment. I am also amazed at the amount of patience that Jamie and Jessica have for my kids. They were all over them, climbing, jumping, hugging, kissing and not once did they show frustration. Thanks Jessica and Jamie for a GREAT visit. I miss you already and ache to have you live closer!!! I felt bad that I was a little grumpy this day. I hope they will all forgive me for that. We look forward to your next visit!!!
I was so happy that Jessica could come out for a visit. It was so great to visit with her and her twin boys and Jamie. Jamie is always so sweet to compliment me on my cooking. And Jessica is so great to keep encouraging me to be a good mother. I loved watching Jessica with her kids and to see the joy and love that she has found in being a mother. I also loved watching her with my kids. The joy that she finds in spending with my kids is such a huge compliment. I am also amazed at the amount of patience that Jamie and Jessica have for my kids. They were all over them, climbing, jumping, hugging, kissing and not once did they show frustration. Thanks Jessica and Jamie for a GREAT visit. I miss you already and ache to have you live closer!!! I felt bad that I was a little grumpy this day. I hope they will all forgive me for that. We look forward to your next visit!!!
2 comments:
Looks like a wonderful time!
Thanks for taking such fun photos! We loved Thanksgiving point but above all we loved being with you and having that time with the kids. You are an extraordinary mother and your children are the most wonderful little people in the world. I'm glad Asher and Soren are blessed with you as an aunt and Jaren, Hannah, Isabel, Annika, Beckham, and Grace as cousins. Brent is the best uncle ever!
Post a Comment