Friday, May 9, 2008

The Official Weiss Photos





These are the official photos that my Dad's friend Kirk took of us. He did a GREAT job and we couldn't be happier with the results. Yeah for family photos.

7 comments:

Denise said...

The colors are just awesome! You all look so good.

Elisabeth Taylor said...

What a beautiful family - forgive me if I"m partial to the woods side..haha.

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Lookin Good

Angie said...

My gosh, Amberlyn! It has been forever since I've seen your family! Rick has gray hair!?! And Derek is so huge! And might I add that little Grace is one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen!

Robin said...

You look amazing in those pictures! The rest of your family looks pretty good too!

Sandy said...

what a treat to get a fmaily picture with everyone in it. I can't imagine when the next time our entire family will be together. Last summer it was without Barrett and Family this year it will be without Jeremy and Family. The cycle of life. You have to love it!

Sandy said...

what a treat to have the whole family together!