Thursday, September 4, 2008

New things are so exciting

Just me and my back pack.

Not sure whose more comfortable?
Beckham or the backpack.


Dreaming peacefully about Preschool on Friday and
showing off his awesome new purchase.

After preschool I decided that Beckham needed a back pack that was just his size. We ventured into Macey's grocery store. Strange I know. But I new they had some inexpensive packs. Low and behold they had this Lightening McQueen one. There was no hesitation, this was the back pack for him. He wore it the rest of the afternoon. He waited outside on the porch for "the Kids" to come home from school. He even went to bed with his back pack. How stinking cute is that? Pretty stinking cute I'd say. I love the excitement that children show for their belongings.

7 comments:

Crazy Lady said...

That is stinking CUTE!!!

Pike's Place said...

That is so very cute! What is it about backpacks? Glad the first day of preschool went so well!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

If I had a backpack like that I would be excited too!

Jessica said...

What a beautiful child. I love him.

Denise said...

LOL!

Jessica said...

That is very cute! Oh, to be young again and find excitement in the smallest things! We can learn so much from our children... :)

Elisabeth Taylor said...

He is a DOLL!!