In my crazy insane day I needed to take time to post these adorable pictures. This is what I found when I came home from clogging last night. I was expecting Brent to be in the basement which is his usual hang out with baby Grace. Instead, I turn the corner into my bedroom and see Brent at the computer by himself. He glances down to the floor and the photos you see capture what I saw. Apparently Grace was roaming the floor, her favorite past time, accidently bonked her head on the file box, whimpered and when Brent turned to comfort her she had crashed on the floor on top of Brent's shirt. HELLO!!!! So cute. Need I say more?
9 years ago
5 comments:
She looks so cute in her jammies. I marvel at the abilty of kids to 'pass' out on anything soft. When we got home from Utah I had our suitcase on the floor unpacked and while I was holding Asher I knelt down to look for something and in that short time, Asher found his soft blanket, rested his head on it, and fell asleep. So adorable.
What can I say? She is the most adorable 7 month old I know. She melts my heart every time I see her.
She's such a doll!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE baby pictures. come see my blog and check out the latest of Slade- he just turned ONE!!! Holy moly where does the time go?!?!?
Well I am guessing since I talked to you today and you didn't mention Grace dying that she did wake up, right? That is a little disturbing. She bonked her head and just fell right over and didn't move again...uhhh, that's not cute, that's what we call a concussion.
Don't you love to watch babies sleep? They are so peaceful. Your blog is cute! I hope you don't mind me commenting! Have a great day!
Post a Comment